Let me tell you a bit more about the changes we made to the BodyMedia Fit online activity manager, which was formerly called GoWear Fit.
The enhancements we made are exciting and will make using the product easier and faster:
- You now have multiple ways to track nutrition, such as daily caloric estimates, meal logging and nutrition assessment;
- You now have the ability to plan meals ahead, move foods from meal to meal, and more easily enter food items from nutrition labels;
- You now will find better visibility into items that impact daily food choices and exercise routines, such as running calorie consumption and expenditure totals and individual meal status;
- You can now view and sort food search results by name, caloric value, or nutrients.
- We now have an expanded food database, the ability to find foods by brand or category and improved search result relevancy.
- You can now track your status accurately and quickly and get answers faster with click through charts and improved navigation.
- Uploading data from the systemâ€™s armband can now be done in one simple step: plug it in and let Sync do the rest, including automatically launching the Activity Manager and showing battery status.
To enjoy these new changes, current users just need to follow the prompts they receive when they first log on to their online Activity Manager. This will happen once and you may already be up and running!
Our customer support team will be available to answer any questions you may have or refer to our Questions and Answers document (Q&A). Let us know what you think.